We must admit that some styles are etched in our memories even if we don’t get to replicate them. A basic outfit can be classy and stands out, It’s mainly about your combination and styles to inspire you. Classic outfits rarely go out of style, people tend to find new ways to revamp and replicate them.
Finding an all-time classic outfit is not difficult, you just need to have all the basic essential outfits that can help create classic styles.
Outfits have a way of making one stand out and look stunning, but a complete look does come from the makeup and accessories. So, this week on celebsthatrock, we will be looking at 15 all-time classic looks your favorite celebrities were stepped out in last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Toke Makinwa- Elegant And Unique Ankara Style
- 2. Idia Aisien- Bold And Formal Style
- 3. Symply Tacha- Stunning Look For The Weekend
- 4. Pearl Thusi- Looking Glamorous In White
- 5. Liquorose- Keeping Effortlessly Cool
- 6. Mimi Onalaja- Classy And Ready For Party Look
- 7. Beyonce- Casual And Interesting
- 8. Nancy Isime- Haute And Fancy In Red
- 9. Kie_Kie- Perfect Look For Setting Trend Effortlessly
- 10. Berla Mundi- Rocking Jaw-Dropping Fancy Style
- 11. Nadia Buari- Making Fashion Statements In Stunning Outfit
- 12. Ariyike Dimples- Checking The Fashion Box In A Stunning Red Gown
- 13. Ini Dima Okojie- Exquisite Look That Nailed Classy Easily
- 14. Blue Mbombo- Cute And Casual
- 15. Alex Asogwa- Looking Chic In A Modern Ankara Style
1. Toke Makinwa- Elegant And Unique Ankara Style
- Styled by: @dami_oke
- Make up: @queen_makeupartistry
Toke Makinwa is one of our favorite stylish celebrities and this is because she keeps the fashion game lit at all times. Ankara is one of the most used fabrics in Africa and here is a modern style you would love to style your Ankara with.
2. Idia Aisien- Bold And Formal Style
Idia Aisien is keeping it less dramatic this time. This stylish outfit can be styled up for formal events and it also works for parties and cocktails too.
3. Symply Tacha- Stunning Look For The Weekend
- Dress: @tolubally @2207bytbally
A long black dress is considered elegant, but a short black dress can be that too. This cool black dress can change how you feel about short gowns, it’s stylish and suitable for dinner, events, and cocktail parties too.
4. Pearl Thusi- Looking Glamorous In White
- Hair : @manestudi0
- Shoes: @europaart
Pearl Thusi has another interesting way to rock a jumpsuit and if you are a fan of jumpsuits then here is one you definitely can’t say no to.
5. Liquorose- Keeping Effortlessly Cool
- Stylist: @flostyling
- Makeup: @maq_jose
- Hair: @hairess_gallery
- Hairstylist: @yinkzsignature
If you are up for something classy with a bit of street-style vibe then here is one you need to replicate.
6. Mimi Onalaja- Classy And Ready For Party Look
- Wearing: @jaydawoman
Mimi Onalaja is setting another trend on smokey dresses and it’s perfect. This is one comfortable style any figure can pull effortlessly.
7. Beyonce- Casual And Interesting
Beyonce decided to keep it less dramatic but sassy this time. This is one timeless classic we look forward to seeing it become more interesting. Revamped styles are going to be everywhere soon.
8. Nancy Isime- Haute And Fancy In Red
- Outfit: @juliosagatha
- Makeup: @tmtbylayinka
Nancy Isime is an all-time favorite no matter what style you are looking to replicate. She always has something interesting from her classy haircut to her unapologetically cute makeup.
9. Kie_Kie- Perfect Look For Setting Trend Effortlessly
- Dress: @accostcollection
- Makeup: @atikemakeovers
- Hair: @gifted_hands77
- Jewelry: @deegoldie_jewels
Kie_Kie tends to have a way of making every style look effortless and that’s what makes this outfit looks even more interesting.
10. Berla Mundi- Rocking Jaw-Dropping Fancy Style
- Styled: @yartelgh
- Makeup: @facevillebeauty
- Hair : @kushbytaylar
This is sure going to be around for a very long time. It’s that outfit you can’t take your eyes off, it’s simply stunning.
11. Nadia Buari- Making Fashion Statements In Stunning Outfit
Sometimes, it’s not the outfit that makes one stand out but the combination. However, in this case, it is everything of fashion that makes this look stands out.
12. Ariyike Dimples- Checking The Fashion Box In A Stunning Red Gown
- Purse @prada
- Make up @ceeyonceemua
- Hair @dharmsung
From her dimples to that simple smile and the elegant gown, everything is top-notch fashionable.
13. Ini Dima Okojie- Exquisite Look That Nailed Classy Easily
- Wearing: @omolewaysoile
- Makeup: @riseandglambeauty
- Hair: @jsamaiye
Ini Dima Okojie never disappoints, her styles are not only gorgeous but they sure do set trends.
14. Blue Mbombo- Cute And Casual
Blue Mbombo styles might be simple, but they are sure stylish too. This works for an everyday look and not to forget, it is how you combine that matters.
15. Alex Asogwa- Looking Chic In A Modern Ankara Style
- Hair: @blissqueenhairs
- Outfit: @odeva_nigeria
Alex Unusual has never been one to leave any stone unturned when it comes to fashion. She keeps it stylish on all occasions and this is just the kind of modern Ankara style you need in your wardrobe.
There is always something new every day when it comes to fashion which also means fashion isn’t going anywhere. Fashion influencers and celebrities also make sure there is something new every day, so it never gets boring or old. Basically, any style can be an all-time classic if you switch things up a bit.
Read more on celebsthatrock: