This week’s CelebsThatRock will feature some of the most impeccable style icons on Instagram and celebrities who have interesting taste in styles as always, fashion comes in various ways, from outfit to the most jaw-dropping makeup you could ever imagine and while most celebrities achieve this effortlessly, some had to work extra hard to attain even a casual look
When it comes to fashion, one thing you can be sure of is that every female knows how to get the best dress for their body type and strut it with confidence, they keep it casual and fashionable enough for you to replicate.
Fashion could only get better and every new style should be fashionable able enough before it could set a new trend right hence we have compiled 20 styles from Instagram that are considered gorgeous and fashion worthy.
20 Fashionable Look From Last Week
Every fashion mogul recognizes a fashionable outfit and finds it worthy of setting a new trend or not, last week celebrities did manage to keep their styles effortless and casual and we have compiled 20 of these stunning outfits that are considered to be the most fashionable.
1. Beverly Osu Jumpsuit Is Setting Quite A New Fashion trend
Beverly Osu never hesitates to show off her unique taste in styles, she keeps it classic, from her makeup to her choice in bags. This is one look that won’t be going away anytime soon as fans on Instagram love it.
2. Ini Edo Gives A New Definition To A Blazer Shirt Dress
Ini Edo always keeps her fashion A-game on and above is just how much of a trendsetter this diva is, her shirt dress blazer is just what you need for a casual day outdoors.
Watch Us On YouTube
3. Chika Ike Looks Astonishing In Her Street Style Combination
Chika Ike looks stunning as always and we must admit we love her combination, casual but fashion worthy.
4. Mercy Aigbe Looks Dashing As Always And Her Owambe Outfit Is LIt
Mercy Aigbe is a fashion diva that gets jaw-dropping every week and this is no exception, this is just the kind of style that gets attention at an elaborate wedding or event.
5. Biodun Okeowo Is Definitely Looking All Out Fashionable
Biodun Okeowo or moborty as she is popularly known needs no introduction as her styles does speak volume enough, she is beautiful and dorns just the perfect outfits to show off her curves.
6. Laide Bakara Owambe Style Is A You Need To Bage The Bst Dressed Award
Laide Bakare is another Nollywood actress that needs no introduction, her styles are considered fitting for an occasion and less dramatic too.
7. Anushka Sharma Looks Glamorous And Ready For The Red Carpet
Anushka Sharma leaves no stone untouched as she went all out in this gorgeous outfit, keeping it simple but fashionable.
8. Julitha Kabete Looks Classic And As Always Creates An New Trend
Julitha Kabete looks like a boss as always, this is one trendy style you did like to have for days when you need to how up at the office looking like a boss.
9. Nina Ivy Traditional Wedding Outfit Is Just What Every Bride Needs
Every bride deserves to look beautiful on her wedding and Nina Ivy did justice to that, we say congratulations to her and this style is definitely a fashion piece we love.
10. Blue Mbomo Is One Fashion Dive Who Keeps Her Style Simple And Classy
Another fashion mogul that needs no introduction is Blue Mbombo, her boogie two-piece outfit is not the only one we are in enamoured of but her makeup and pose did impress us too.
11. Hamisa Mobetto Street Style Is Beyond Fashionable
Hamisa Mobetto gives a new way to rock a street style and make it look stylish, this is bold and fitting if you want to try something new.
12. Ini Dima Okojie Red Gown Pairs Nicely With A Bold Makeup
Looking hot and stunning in a red outfit is a bit tacky but Ini Dima Okojie did prove that assertion wrong as she looks beyond fascinating in this one-piece outfit.
13. Zynnell Zuh Effortless Look Is Practically For All Occasion
Zynnell Zuh is keeping her fashion game on with a simple outfit but the look is top-notched beautiful.
14. Alex Asogwa Keeps Her Style Glamorous As Always
Alex Unusual is going to be getting a second and the third look in that queenie outfit of hers, the look is practical and not too overwhelming either.
15. Kate Bosworth Oscar Dress Gets Just The Right Attention And Love
Kate Bosworth has always been considered to be one of the most stylish celebrities and we must say, she does have amazing taste in styles and this dress above is no exception.
16. Nicole Richie Smokey High Makeup Sure Compliments Her Gorgeous
Nicole Richie impeccable dress is classic and fashion worthy, replicating hr style would definitely be worth it as you are sure going to get amazing compliments.
17. Idia Aisien Never Hesitates To Keep It Casual And Stunning
Idia Aisien keeps it on the low as always but we love it and find it really adorable.
18. Iyabo Ojo Keeps Her Party Outfit Simple This Time And Fashionable Too
Iyabo Ojo leaves more to the imagination with her boot cut trouser, everyone loves a boot cut and when you get to make it look even more stylish like the one above then you did be the center of attention surely.
19. Osas Ighodaro Bold Outfit And Simple Look Is Quite Enviable
Osas Ighodaro looks stunning in that outfit and we think the makeup does complement her outfit.
20. Gigi Hadid Gives A New Look To Black And We Love It
Gigi Hadid needs no introduction, she does give a new look to black and this might be simple but she rocks it effortlessly and this is one look that would be staying for a long while.
Every celebrity and fashion influencers have their own unique and personal style hence fashion could only get better and more interesting, from bold daring styles to conservative styles, there is always something worth replicating every week from celebrities.
Which of these styles above do you consider to be the most fashionable? Leave us a reply in the comment box below and follow us on Instagram for more style inspiration.
Read more on Celebrities And Fashion:
- CelebsThatRock E14: 15 Event Worthy Outfits From Last Week
- The Most Beautiful Gowns Celebs Wore to The 92nd Oscars Award
- CelebsThatRock E12: 16 Enviable Casual Styles To Inspire You
- CelebsThatRock E07: 16 Sizzling Hot Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E08: 15 Stars We Want You to See This Week
- 17 Fashionistas With African Roots You Should Follow On Instagram
- CelebsThatRock E02: 20 Feature-Worthy Looks From Last Week
- Here’s What 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Wore Over The Weekend