One of the most exciting things about fashion is how you can always create your go-to style just by looking at someone else’s style. If you are looking to up your fashion game then you must agree with us that the best way to do this is to know what celebrities and fashion influencers are rocking.
Some outfits are regarded as essential and combining these essential outfits is an important step. Another thing to agree on is how celebrities and fashion influencers have a way of making colors work.
It’s a new season and fashion and what better way to make it count than to be fashion ready. Attention to detail is also vital if you need instant fashion transition.
Table of Contents
- 1. Joselyn Dumas- Radiating Beauty And Class
- 2. Bimbo Ademoye- Checking The Stylish Box Effortlessly
- 3. Ini Dima Okojie- Classy And Elegance Combined
- 4. Sharon Ooja- A Cute Baddie Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- 5. Zynnell Zuh- Stylish Way To Rock Two Piece Outfit
- 6. Toke Makinwa- Looking Outstanding In Haute Seasonal Outfits
- 7. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Smooth And Cool
- 8. Christiana Kayode- A Go-to Jumpsuit Style For Fancy Occasion
- 9. Tiwa Savage- Bringing In All The Glamour
- 10. Mercy Aigbe- Effortlessly Stunning
- 11. Hamisa Mobetto- Keeping It Simple And Lit
- 12. Lillian Afegbai- Outfit Idea For The Weekend
- 13. Priyanka Chopra- Checking The Fashion And Glitter Box
- 14. Lala- Keeping It Sleek And Stressfree
- 15. Phenomenergy- Cool Sporty Look That Leaves No Stone Unturned
So, to inspire you below are outfits your favorite celebrities were rocking last.
1. Joselyn Dumas- Radiating Beauty And Class
- Outfit: @shebybena
The whole look is surely going to be setting some unforgettable trends. This is quite a fascinating outfit that will work for elaborate events. Joselyn Dumas is never one to disappoint, hence why she is worth being on the list of best-dressed celebrities.
2. Bimbo Ademoye- Checking The Stylish Box Effortlessly
Another best-dressed celebrity who never hesitate to snag some attention no matter what she is rocking is Bimbo Ademoye. From her combination to her essential outfits, she keeps it all fancy and classy.
3. Ini Dima Okojie- Classy And Elegance Combined
- Wearing @matopeda.atelier
- Makeup @mobolla_mua
Every lady needs a gown that combines class with elegance in their wardrobe and that is exactly what Ini Dima Okojie is replicating for us. If you need a gown that speaks volumes then here is one worth trying.
4. Sharon Ooja- A Cute Baddie Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- Outfit: @sheyeoladejo
- Makeup: @anitabrows
- Wig: @cmhairbyhills
- Hair styled by: @adefunkeee
- Over all styling: @dahmola
Nothing can go wrong with a look like this. Sharon Ooja seems to be keeping that fashion look lit every time she steps out. This will not only be up to your fashion game but with an only twist, you can easily set a trend.
5. Zynnell Zuh- Stylish Way To Rock Two Piece Outfit
- Hair: @senakhaircollections
- Bag: @gucci
- Sunglasses: @fendi
Stylist and simple is another essential combination you should know about, So, if you are not so into a two-piece outfit that comes with a skirt, maybe this will inspire you.
6. Toke Makinwa- Looking Outstanding In Haute Seasonal Outfits
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Styled: @kennydahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
Toke Makinwa is another stylish celebrity with impeccable taste in styles. This time she keeps it fancy and classy, definitely a style that works for any elaborate event.
7. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Smooth And Cool
Mercy Eke is rocking one of the trendiest outfits in 2021, this style is about to rock 2022 as well. This is a cool outfit that keeps the vibe in check as well.
8. Christiana Kayode- A Go-to Jumpsuit Style For Fancy Occasion
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Waist: @berbiebeauty
- Mua: @zantiara_lagos
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Hair styled by: @ivys_place_
- Bag: @aminamuaddiofficial
Christiana Kayode has just the perfect jumpsuit styles for all occasions. This is one haute jumpsuit style you really can’t say no to.
9. Tiwa Savage- Bringing In All The Glamour
- Dress: @alysse.nyc
We must admit Tiwa Savage knows how to bring the glamour in effortlessly. This is another event outfit you do not want to miss out on.
10. Mercy Aigbe- Effortlessly Stunning
- Dress: @ceolumineeofficial
- Face beat: @glambyamah
- Hair: @gleeoflife
- Hair styled by: @ayo_luxuryhairstyle
If you still can’t make up your mind on your favorite then might be you haven’t seen this gorgeous owanbe style. Mercy Aigbe is the best go-to for glamour styles
11. Hamisa Mobetto- Keeping It Simple And Lit
A combination of bold and simple might not work for everyone in the past, but this two-piece outfit is sure going to change that. Hamisa Mobetto is well known for keeping it stunning and simple.
12. Lillian Afegbai- Outfit Idea For The Weekend
Lillian Afe is not one to disappoint when it comes to classy and stunning outfits. This one speaks volumes when it comes to sexy but it’s reserved enough for anyone who likes it bold but cool.
13. Priyanka Chopra- Checking The Fashion And Glitter Box
- Dress: @halpernstudio
- Style by: @luxurylaw
- Jewelry: @bulgari
- Shoes: @louboutinworld
- Makeup: @missjobaker
- Hair: @bridgetbragerhair
- Nails: @kimmiekyees
If you are searching for a style that is not just easy to replicate but checking all the fashion boxes as well, this will be your best go-to. Priyanka Chopra has never been one to leave any detail out in an outfit.
14. Lala- Keeping It Sleek And Stressfree
Make your weekend a lot more stylish with an outfit just like this. This looks works for basically all occasions and not to forget, it all boils down to the combination.
15. Phenomenergy- Cool Sporty Look That Leaves No Stone Unturned
To nail a sporty look that stays in trend for a long time, you might need a combination like the one above to inspire you. This is far from the regular sporty outfit and what makes it even more interesting is that it can be rocked on any day of the week.
Fashion allows one to explore and with the right combination, you can make any basic outfit look fancy. One of the rules of fashion is to never follow trends blindly, hence why we always bring what is in trend every week.
This way, you can know what works for you and what doesn’t.
Read more on celebsthatrock: