Hey guys, welcome to March and it’s time for another edition of our owambe outfit ideas inspiration and I must say, this one is Hooooooooooooooooot!
If you use Instagram you’ll agree with us that Styles have not gone extinct yet. Nothing beats arriving at an event and you are the center of attention. If you have an event to attend and a fabric at hand to sew for it, chances are that you don’t know what style to make of it, Worry not, the reason we publish these owambe outfit ideas every month is to equip you with ideas and inspiration to nail the perfect look for you.
Lets get the party grooving and get the guys gaping at you while you rock one of these owambe styles.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Edo Traditional Lacy Attire
- 2. Straight Splitt Gown
- 3. Tiny Straps With Belted Waist
- 4. Long Sleeved Straight Gown with Belted Cape
- 5. Nude Net Gown with Lacy Straps
- 6. Toke Makinwa V-necked Owambe Outfit
- 7. One Strap Shoulder With Fish Design
- 8. Simple Wrapping Fabric Design
- 9. Elegant Body Shaped Gown
- 10. Official Tube One-Tailed Gown
- 11. Rita Dominic Stunning Design
- 12. Transformer Outfit
- 13. Dress With Ankara Kimono Jacket
- 14. Ankara Wrap Dress With Puffy Hands
- 15. Lace And Slay
- 16. Braless Gown With Back Bow
- 17. Simple Blouse And Straight Skirt
- 18. Stunning Ankara In-print Kimono
- 19. Aso Oke With Simple Fan Hand
- 20. Dramatic Sleeves With Cape
- 21. Alter Neck Gown With Belt
- 22. Trending Bubu in Style
- 23. Simple jumpsuit with Boot Cut Design
- 24. Agbada Wear
- 25. Beauty With Sass
- 26. Short Flay Gown With Collar
- 27. Posh Style With Fringe
- 28. Two In One Flippy Hand Design
- 29. Back Split With Front Steps
You definitely can not spend so much on buying expensive aso ebi and still not get to make jaw-dropping styles with them so for this we have searched carefully and presenting to you trending styles you would surely love.
So let’s get started on the owambe outfit ideas we have for you this month. Make sure to follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija for your daily dose of style and beauty Inspiration, We’ll also let you know there as soon as we publish a new edition.
1. Ini Edo Traditional Lacy Attire
Rock that wedding in Ini Edo’s traditional attire. its simple classy and definitely in trend.
2. Straight Splitt Gown
Classy and in vogue. With or without the cape step out in style and let the outfit do the talking.
3. Tiny Straps With Belted Waist
Nothing beats a fashion dress that speaks class and intrigue. spark their interest with this outfit.
4. Long Sleeved Straight Gown with Belted Cape
Wow! yes, this is simply what I call gorgeous, Fashion keeps getting hot and hot.
5. Nude Net Gown with Lacy Straps
This gown will definitely have guys gaping and other ladies commenting on how fabulous it is.
6. Toke Makinwa V-necked Owambe Outfit
Toke Makinwa fashion ideas has always breed class and this unique v-necked speaks volume too.
7. One Strap Shoulder With Fish Design
Want to combine sexy with style then you need to get your designer to work on this. Get bold, sexy and beautiful all rolled in one.
8. Simple Wrapping Fabric Design
This is simple and well crafted, has a skirt like wrapping and is just perfect for all occasions.
9. Elegant Body Shaped Gown
This is worth adding to your owambe collections, you want sexy? then get this.
10. Official Tube One-Tailed Gown
Move that fishtail to the side and that creates an intriguing design no one can ignore.
Click Next to see more stunning owambe styles you’ll definitely like for sure.