A waist trainer is a high compression shaping garment which is to be worn around your midsection to slim your waistline instantly and it also supplements your fitness goals, a waist trainer is considered ideal for an hourglass shape however a waist trainer might not be as dramatic as it is said to be and a waist trainer only makes you slimmer while you are wearing it and there have been lots of speculations on how safe a waist trainer is.
Everybody responds differently to waist training and it does come with a lot of different effects.
Waist trainers are meant to squeeze your torso for a temporary change in appearance, it accentuates your shape and gives you an instant curve and while there are so many claims about what a waist trained can do but what exactly is waist training? And more importantly, is it safe?
Waist training came into vogue with several celebrities, who have shown that curves were the style and every woman start to look out for wais trainers that not only help them stay in shape but get the desired curves they want. If you looking out for curves just like that of Jessica Elba, Kim Kardashian or Queen B, below are things you should know before using waist trainers.
What is waist training?
Waist trainer might look like a fashion statement but this came to be popular in 1500 where is it is being used by women to recover from postpartum to get their shape back and stay in their best form but back them this was based on tying cotton around the body with bone rods to get their body back.
Waist training is a high compression shaping garment that is worn around the midsection to slim your waistline instantly and highlight the look of attraction to any nearby admirers who want to see how trimmed your figure is. The waist the central part that shows off waist training.
Do waist trainers actually work?
Waist trainers are not expected to have a long effect on your figure and are not as dramatic as it is said to be, most waist trainers are good at stimulating thermal activity in your core, which makes you sweat more with less effort during exercise and you can lose more weight with this, it is however not the healthier form of losing weight if overused or cinched too tight, it could cause some health issues. Waist trainer should not be used in excess and to get results, it should be backed with a good diet and exercise.
Read The best waist trainers for weight loss, according to reviews.
Are waist trainers safe?
Waist trainer involves wearing a corset to slim your waist and trim your figure, it is actually safe to wear a corset and waist train your shape to achieve an hourglass figure. Wearing a corset or cincher can help reduce tummy fat greatly but a waist trainer does not perform any magic as some claim it does magically help loose fat, a corset is not going to harm anything but extreme waist training might. A waist trainer should not be worn for a long period of time as this can harm your organs.
Waist trainers are safe when used correctly but squeezing into a waist trainer can cause your stomach, lungs, liver, kidney and organs to be positioned into natural state and get too crowded to function properly if left in for too long, this can cause a broken rib and organ damages.
Things You Should Know Before Waist Training
- ►100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE:please measure waistline and read the Left Size Picture first,if any ideas,contact us first &We will meet your request,return or refund is available,make you satisfied.
- ►Womens latex waist trainer shapewear: Big and wide 3 Hook and Eye Closure allow for size adjustment, give you more choice to wear; 9 Spiral steel boned for waist cincher support and keep you in best posture which is flexible and durable, as soft as plastic bones, can bend easily but recover quickly to origin; If you worried about steel boned or not, you can test it with a magnet ; Can be used for yoga, postpartum belly abdomen corset etc.
- ►Upgraded 3 layers fabric: Inner layer constructed with soft and cozy 96% Cotton+4% Spandex; Mid layer of 100% natural latex; Outer layer of durable Nylon+ Lycra & spandex; Covered boning in front and back for added support, smooth waistline,3 columns hook-and-eye closure classic design, alow you to adjust size as necessary; Make you Slim and Beautiful.
- ►High compression Durable latex will give you a high resistance to slim curve. It will also works for LONG TORSO WAIST. This Rubber Latex Waist Training Corsets helps to reduce 3-5 inches in waist when you wear it. Plus size waist trainer design also fit big size waist. Select the size you like with the size map Or you could read the product description to select the right size you need.
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
There are safe guides to use a waist trainer correctly and when this is done then a waist trainer is safe to use, with waist training coming in style and there is so many of it in the market however every trainer will build in the safety component that is needed for every woman and it is important to be aware of some potential problems before using it.
- You should never be in pain when wearing a waist trainer, you might feel a bit uncomfortable when wearing a waist trainer for the first time and it might take some time to get used to, it should feel tight when you wear as it’s the best way it works but there shouldn’t be any uncomfortable pinching. Wear for a few hours and see how it feels, the waist cincher have to be comfortable enough that you don’t think about it every time.
- Everyone responds differently to waist training which is why you have to take note of the effect of waist training on your body, don’t do too much training in a day and always watch out for any negative impact of the waist trainer on your body and if there is any negative impact, it’s okay to rest your waist for a while.
- Grab a tape measurement and loop it around your torso just below your waist to get the correct size for your waist trainer before purchasing. Buying your correct waist trainer size is important, yous should;t risk getting the wrong size to avoid wasting your time and money.
- Avoid twisting your waist trainer when washing and don’t perform abdominal exercises that involve twisting the core from the side, this could result in a broken boning and that is one annoying set back you want to avoid.
- Don’t let your waist trainer sit in your closet for more than a week, to get effective results, you need to be consistent with a waist trainer, just like diet and exercise requires consistency to see results so does a waist trainer.
How long do you have to wear a waist trainer to see results?
A waist trainer shouldn’t be worn for too long, if you want to wear a latex waist trainer or corset then the goal is to wear it long enough to experience the results you want but recommended time is not longer than 8 hours each day every day, this is to help considered comfort and safety. If you feel uncomfortable or a painful pinch if worn for less than 8 hours then it’s best to let your waist rest for the day.
A waist trainer can be worn every day to get an instant slimming or used while working out to achieve an hourglass shape and lose some weight too and keep in mind that waist trainers don’t have a lasting effect on waist size, shape or appearance but will make you slimmer while you wear it and help burn fat faster too while exercising with it. A waist trainer offers more than just an instant slim torso though, it helps relieve back pain and help with a great posture.
Read next: 13 best low waist jeans to buy on Amazon