Want your eyebrows to grow thicker and fuller?
So your eyebrows can come out while trying to carve it out nicely? All the same, if you’re looking to increase the hair growth on that part of your face then this post is for you.
Eyebrows are a natural fashion statement that has evolved over the years from thin and delicate brows to full grown brows.
Grooming of brows is not specific only to the female gender alone but also to the male gender. Putting its beauty function asides, brows prevent sweat, water, and debris from falling into your eye.
This week we made it our cross to carry to look for things, simple home remedies that you can apply to your brow area to make the hair there to grow thicker and fuller.
According to science, here are the hacks we found on growing more hair on that part of your face.
1. Castor oil
Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from castor beans and has been a cosmetological ingredient. Also, it has been used greatly for hair care as it contains high linoleic acid levels.
Watch Us On YouTube
Linoleic acid is a form of fatty acid that helps to restore dry follicles, adds shine, and promotes hair follicle growth. Want full and thick brows, go get your castor oil.
How to Use Castor Oil For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Take a mascara wand, dip into castor oil.
- Apply on the brows by brushing it through.
- Massage your brows with your finger for a few minutes.
- Leave for about 30 minutes, clean off with cleanser, and also rinse the face.
2. Coconut oil
Also known as Copra oil, Bet you didn’t know that. This oil is extracted from the kernel of the coconut. Did you also know that it’s the first oil used by man?
It contains nutrients such as Vitamin E and Iron which helps to achieve thick and healthy eyebrows and it also stimulates hair growth as it gets deep into its follicles.
How to Use Coconut Oil For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Take a fresh cotton swab then dip it into some coconut oil.
- Apply the oil on the brows while working through the curve of your brows.
- Massage the oil into the brows in order for it to be absorbed by the hair and skin on the brow bone.
- Leave overnight, then wash off in the morning.
- Use it very frequently to see results.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil has been around since forever and they’ve been working wonders.
It contains vitamins such as Vitamin A, E, and K which soften, moisturize, repair, and protect our hair and hair follicles which in turn aids hair growth tremendously.
How to Use Olive Oil For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Exfoliate your brow area by dry brushing them to reduce clogged pores that hinder brow growth.
- Apply olive oil and massage it in.
- Leave overnight, then wash off in the morning.
- Do this once a day to see results in a week or two.
4. Onion Juice
Sulfur, selenium, minerals, B vitamins, and C vitamins are found in Onion juice in large quantities which in turn speeds off hair growth, restores shine, and also makes hair thicker.
Sulfur improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth.
How to Use Onion Juice For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Cut out some onion
- You can choose to rub it in or to blend them. Whichever way, apply the juice to the brows and allow it to stay for about 5-10 minutes.
- Clean it off the face afterward by rinsing or cleansing with lemon juice in order to get rid of its pungent smell.
Here’s a full breakdown of increasing hair growth with onion juice and coconut oil.
5. Egg yolk
Egg yolk is densely packed with nutrition and proteins, such as biotin, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin D.
This makes your brow hair resistant to damage. Each egg yolk contains a small but significant amount of iron that ensures the growth of new cells in the body. Use sparingly as it may clog pores which could, in turn, cause acne.
How to Use Egg Yolk For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Crack an egg.
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Whisk the egg white till it’s creamy.
- Apply on the eyebrows, massage it in.
- Leave for about 15-20 minutes then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat once or twice a week for a fast growth rate.
6. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek has been saving lives for a long time when it comes to hair growth, especially for the eyebrows.
This wonderful seed contains nutrients such as Nicotinic acid and other proteins that promote hair growth.
How to Use Fenugreek Seeds Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Blend into a paste then apply to the brows.
- Leave in for about 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Fenugreek seeds should be used twice a week for effective results.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is known to leave hair smooth and shiny.
When cut open, it contains a translucent gel that is made up of around 96% water, some organic and inorganic compounds, a type of protein that contains 18 of the 20 amino acids found in the body, and lastly, Vitamin A, B, C, and E.
Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients. Tell us how you won’t get full and thicker brows with this miracle plant? No way!
How to Use Aloe Vera For Eye Brow Hair Growth
- Using a cotton bud or your fingers, apply a little amount of aloe vera gel on your eyebrows.
- Leave for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off and use regularly for optimum results.
You certainly need to try one or some of these remedies out and make sure you do tell your friends about it 🙂