Losing your hairline these days is not attributed to old age any longer, This basically can become an issue irrespective of age and can be really embarrassing. Thining of your hairline might be due to what shampoo, conditioner or too much blow drying it.
Or even improper nutrition.
In many cases, your hairline might be exposed to a bad environment or too many chemicals. It’s normal to be really conscious of this, simply because hair contributes to beauty as well. Losing your hairline is one beauty topic that has been swept under carpet mainly because it feels too awkward to talk about.
This can be really annoying and might deter you from making that beautiful hair you desire because you know it will reveal your loss of hair and even most ladies use wigs to hide this.
Based on some findings we have discovered a simple way to grow back your hairline using coconut oil.
Over the years coconut oil has been used to work wonders for dry and brittle hairs, it’s popularity has soared and we have come to believe ladies now have it among their cosmetics collections.
We’ll look at how to use coconut oil and onion juice later.
How To Use Coconut Oil To Grow Your Hairline
- Take a clean brush and dip it into some coconut oil.
- Apply the oil on the frontline while using a comb to work through your hair.
- Massage the oil into the hair in order for it to be absorbed by the hair and scalp of your head.
- Leave overnight, then wash off in the morning.
- Use it very frequently to see results.
Alternatively, you can restore your hairline using onion juice and coconut oil. Onion juice contains some substantial amount of vitamin A which helps regain hair loss as well.
How To Use Onion Juice To Grow Your Hairline
- Cut out some onion
- You can choose to rub it in or to blend them. Whichever way, apply the juice to the hairline and allow it to stay for about 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it out of your hair by rinsing with lemon juice in order to get rid of its pungent smell.
Read our full guide on how to grown your hair using onion juice and coconut oil.