4. Leg Circles
This exercise is essential for the loss of visceral fat. It stretches and contracts your abdominal muscles, alongside toning your hips and thighs, for the visibly fitter body within a month of constant practice.
- Lie down flat on your back, with your hands by your side and your feet and toes pointing forward.
- Raise your right leg towards the ceiling until it forms a 90-degree angle with your body.
- Keep your toes pointed toward the ceiling and hold your position for about 1 minute.
- Rotate your right leg from your hips, as if you are drawing a circle on the ceiling.
- Repeat the above step, but this time focusing on your breath.
- After performing about 6 circles, reverse the direction and draw another 6 circles counterclockwise.
- Lower your right leg and repeat the entire procedure with your left leg.
- Do at least 10 sets daily for a flat belly and sculpted lower body.
5. Leg Drops
Leg drops exercise is another simple exercise which you can use to get rid of stubborn belly fat.
This exercise helps strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles as they contract and expand to raise and lower your legs.
- Lie down flat on your back and ensure your lower back remains flat on the floor throughout the exercise.
- Take a deep breath and gently raise your legs together until they are at a 90-degree angle.
- Exhale and slowly lower your legs, using your abdominal muscles.
- Repeat this process at least 10 times in one set.
- Do this at least once a day to burn off stubborn belly fat.