6. Hip Lifts
Hip lifts is a form of Pilate exercise that works your abdominal core. It helps tone your abdominal muscles.
- Lie down flat on your back with your hands by your side and your palms facing down.
- Keep your legs together and raise them slowly toward the ceiling, forming a 90-degree angle with your body. Ensure your head and shoulders are on the floor throughout this exercise.
- Inhale and tighten your gut muscles. Exhale while lifting and curling your hips toward your rib cage, ensure to keep your legs straight.
- Repeat this process 10 times to form a set.
- Do this 3 or 4 times a week.
7. Mountain Climber
This exercise is full-body workouts that will help get rid of excess fat on your arms, abdomen, legs, and back.
Doing this exercise frequently will give you a well-developed muscle and fabulous figure.
- Place your palms on the floor at a shoulder-length distance.
- Position your body in a straight line, shifting your weight to your toes.
- Slowly bring your right knee forward toward your chest region, then return it to its previous position.
- Repeat this procedure using your left knee.
- Repeat the above process, this time around, alternating between your right and left knee.
- Do this exercise for 5 to 10 minutes daily for a flat belly.