There have been many speculation about, if Olive oil can really firm sagging breast and personally I did disagree with that notion too even after writing exactly how olive oil on breast works until I decided to give it a go.
The results? In one word, “Amazing” although it took time and involves lots of massages but the result, if you’re patient and would really like to get rid of your sagging boobs, it is worth it.
If yours is not even the sagging case, you don’t have to wait to for that to happen before doing this because olive oil is also good for getting a soft, smooth and a moisturized breast.
The ligament supporting the breast is elastic and might have stretched due to old age, weight loss and also having a bigger breast than the usual.
Olive oil contains antioxidant that prevents your breast sagging and with constant message you can get those boobs firmed again like I did, you might want to add some plank exercise to it, to get a very fast result.
Firstly you should consider checking how firm your bras are, you need a firm bra that fits perfectly as that also causes breast to sag, then you can get your bottle of olive oil and follow the process that I used to firm my boobs in 3 weeks.
How I Firmed My Sagging Boobs In 3 Weeks Using Olive Oil
You only need a bottle of original olive oil, try to make sure it’s pure and clean as the breast is very tender and gets easily irritated.
Watch Us On YouTube
- Wash your breast with clean water before massaging or do it immediately after your bath.
- Pour a small quantity of olive oil on your palm
- Rub your palms together to heat it up and when it starts to warm up, massage your breast with it in a circular motion.
- Make sure you massage in a gentle but firm stroke for 5 minutes for one at a time.
- Massage every night and morning for fast result.
I added some plank exercise (Video above) to it as time goes on and in just a month, Started noticing some changes accompanied with a thick but smooth skin texture. Everyone has a different breast texture and reaction to breast massage. If that’s the case, here is what you should do.
- Don’t apply too much pressure on your breasts.
- Don’t forget the area underneath your breasts and under your arms as it promotes better blood circulation.
- Always massage in the inward direction.
- Your nipples can get too sensitive. Don’t touch them while doing the massage (In the events of itching, here’s a few things you can do about it).
- If your skin is too sensitive, try it in small batches and if you have an allergic reaction to olive oil, you should use coconut oil.
Will my size increase? The breast size does not increase and neither does it decrease, it only becomes round and fuller, also according to Dr. Weil, Olive oil also has properties that helps prevent the risk of breast cancer as stated by some spanish researchers.
Remember constancy is the key to getting the result you want.
Thoughts? We’re listening, share them in the comments section below and yes, follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija