Fashion isn’t going anywhere anytime soon although normally at this time of the year, many of us would be taking a look at the list of our most fashionable also Ebi styles while preparing for several owambe parties however due to the coronavirus pandemic, this has not been the case and once the pandemic has settled, more people cautiously begin to open up and bring in jaw-dropping styles that prove that designers can work from anywhere and still create something stunning.
Fashion influencers and celebrities have gone ahead to prove to us that a global pandemic doesn’t mean an end to the things we love and as life gradually returns to semi-normal, we implore you to observe social distancing rules and remember fashion is all about making a statement and feeling confident.
As the world continues to be more fashion-conscious and social events such as weddings gets into the limelight once again, impeccable styles are also coming back in trend hence we kickstart our monthly owambe styles edition and have curated a list of fabulous styles to welcome you back and ensure you have an amazing owambe party with a style that stands out.
Table of Contents
- 25 Of The Lastest Owambe Styles In October
- 1. One Hand Long Sleeve With A-line Gown
- 2. Straight Gown With Short Cap Sleeve
- 3. Mutton Sleeve Gown With Side Slit
- 4. Exotic Chartreuse Gown
- 5. Off Shoulder Ankara Style With Vintage Sleeve And Fan Head Wrap
- 6. Straight Gown Style With Cape
- 7. Cute Aso Oke Style With Balloon Sleeves
- 8. Side Cape Gown With Side Fan Head Wrap
- 9. One Hand Vintage Sleeve On Mermaid Gown
- 10. Simple Net Sleeve Gown
- 11. Bridal Style With Poet Sleeve
- 12. One Strap Sleeve With Slit
- 13. Short Cap Sleeves With Thigh High Slit And Cape
- 14. Classy Fringe Gown Style
- 15. Off Shoulder Wing Ruffle Sleeve On Gown With Side Ruffles
- 16. Pagoda Sleeve Blouse With Skirt
- 17. One Hand Cape Sleeve And Cap Sleeve On Mermaid Gown
- 18. Cap Sleeve Gown With Fringe Frock Gown
- 19. Cross Sleeve Style With Mini Side Slit
- 20. Plumb Top With Micro Skirt
- 21. One Hand Juliet Sleeve With Side Ruffles And Slit
- 22. Bridal Jumpsuit Style With Ruffled Capes
- 23. Lace Pants Paired With Puffy Shoulder Sleeves Blazer Top
- 24. Sleek Conservative Mermaid Gown With Flute Sleeves
- 25. Exotic Mini Gown Feather Cap Sleeve
25 Of The Lastest Owambe Styles In October
As 2020 gets wrapped up, what better way to get it wrapped up than with styles and as fashion continues to get more classy and interesting, fashion enthusiasts continue to showcase easy to replicate styles. Here are 25 amazing owambe styles that are going to be in trend for a very long time.
1. One Hand Long Sleeve With A-line Gown
An A-line gown is always an interesting choice for any kind of occasion, it is always classy and not to forget easy to wear for any shape. Above is a stylish owambe style that will be here all through 2020 and hope to also see in 2021. The material used add to the unique glamour of this outfit and you are sure going to be the centre of attention with a style like this.
2. Straight Gown With Short Cap Sleeve
Bisola Aiyeola needs no introduction when it comes to replicating trendy aso-ebi styles and above is one of the unique styles you are definitely going to love. Purple definitely adds to the simple look of this style.
3. Mutton Sleeve Gown With Side Slit
Mutton sleeve is becoming quite popular and one suitable way to rock it is with a slip gown and red seem to the theme colour which makes it look even more outstanding. This is a style that is sure going to stand out at any occasion.
4. Exotic Chartreuse Gown
Fashion is all about feeling confident and going all out with your choice of style and here is an exotic way to make a statement, this is quite classy and definitely going to around for a very long time.
5. Off Shoulder Ankara Style With Vintage Sleeve And Fan Head Wrap
Headwrap is another interesting owambe style that speaks volume and fan is the perfect style for you if you want to keep it fancy and calm. Rita Dominic is a unique Nigerian actress and we definitely trust her styles.
6. Straight Gown Style With Cape
If you are looking forward to keeping it simple but fascinating then here is an exciting style and the cape adds all the excitement you need to it.
7. Cute Aso Oke Style With Balloon Sleeves
Aso-oke has always been an owambe material for making different styles and it is getting more interesting now that there are so many amazing styles you can make with it. Above is an all-season traditional wedding style for you.
8. Side Cape Gown With Side Fan Head Wrap
Orange seems to be the theme colour for the occasion and the style is too lit to be ignored and not to ignore the side cape that made it stylish and this is one style you are sure to love for all kinds of occasion.
9. One Hand Vintage Sleeve On Mermaid Gown
This is simply stunning and you can’t help but love how unique it is, this is an exotic style that is here to stay and we do look forward to this setting a fashionable party trend.
10. Simple Net Sleeve Gown
A net sleeve gown has always been regarded as a convenient style for anyone and it gets even more interesting with the style designed above and paired with a simple gown, you can hit the dance floor with ease.
11. Bridal Style With Poet Sleeve
Every bride want to look gorgeous on her day and standing out is one way to start, if you are looking for a classy bridal style to rock, above is a style that just might inspire you.
12. One Strap Sleeve With Slit
What can go wrong with an owambe style like this? If you like it bold and classy then nothing can go wrong with this fancy style. This is great for a cool summer indoor wedding.
13. Short Cap Sleeves With Thigh High Slit And Cape
This is an undaunted diva style for weddings, this is an owambe style that has always been in trend and you should go ahead and add your own personal style to make it look more outstanding.
14. Classy Fringe Gown Style
This is going to be a favourite for those who love fringes, this a style that will be setting a trend. The right word for this combination is classy and you can have to replicate for all kinds of social events.
15. Off Shoulder Wing Ruffle Sleeve On Gown With Side Ruffles
A gown can be dramatic and still look stunning and above is the perfect confirmation of this. Ruffles are a great way to make a style look elaborate but this does not have to be in excess either and the style above is just the perfect style idea.
16. Pagoda Sleeve Blouse With Skirt
Only one word comes to mind when looking at a style like this and that is ”Stunning”. This is a really beautiful style and it looks even more dashing on Tonto Dikeh who is a fashion enthusiast with impeccable taste in styles.
17. One Hand Cape Sleeve And Cap Sleeve On Mermaid Gown
Another trending owambe style is this outfit above, this is trendy and fitting for a glamour wedding. This is not just a classy wedding outfit for a wedding guest but also superb for a bride.
18. Cap Sleeve Gown With Fringe Frock Gown
We already confirm that fringes are an all-time trend you can’t help but love especially when used to adorn an outfit. This exotic white gown is one style that is going to pull a crowd.
19. Cross Sleeve Style With Mini Side Slit
Keep it casual with a mini side slit and you will be glad you did especially if you plan to hit the dance floor later.
20. Plumb Top With Micro Skirt
One of the ways to stand out is to do something different and create your own personal enviable style and above is one way to stand out. A plumb top and mini skirt can never go wrong at an event.
21. One Hand Juliet Sleeve With Side Ruffles And Slit
Chic Ama has an impeccable taste in styles and she is one to inspire amazing styles. This is a fancy owambe style you are going to love for a glamorous wedding.
22. Bridal Jumpsuit Style With Ruffled Capes
Looking for an ideal jumpsuit for owambe? Jumpsuits are very comfortable outfits and they are quite versatile too, you can wear them for practically all kinds of occasion, all you need is a style that suits the event.
23. Lace Pants Paired With Puffy Shoulder Sleeves Blazer Top
A bold and sexy owambe style is something we look forward to seeing more of in 2020 and black is becoming an interesting style trend for owambe, all you need is a style that stands out like the one above.
24. Sleek Conservative Mermaid Gown With Flute Sleeves
This is a sleek style for all occasion, here is a fashion piece that is recreated to give you an hourglass shape and flatter any kind of figure as well.
25. Exotic Mini Gown Feather Cap Sleeve
One thing to always keep in mind when it comes to owambe style is fun. You might want to keep whatever outfit you choose convenient so you can hit the dance gracefully and have fun while at it. Joselyn Dumas has the perfect owambe mini dress for all owambe party and all you need is to get your designer working on it.
Owambe party becomes more exciting to attend when you have a gorgeous style waiting to be shown off and of course, Africans love to party hard and the best place to show this is at an owambe party. Easy to replicate styles make owambe even more fun and as 2020 has been a really trying time for many which include the pandemic outbreak which has limit social events gathering, there is every reason to put on your joyous mood paired with a dashing outfit to compliment yourself.
Which of these iconic styles above is going to make it to your list of owambe styles to rock? Leave us your comment in the box below and ensure to follow us on @thrivenaija for more fashion tips.
Read more on owambe styles;