The world of fashion has moved from ”exciting” to super exciting. There are always going to be in-season outfits every lady needs to have in her wardrobe and another thing you do need is world-class outfits that let you step into any event or party with full confidence and glam.
Fashion lets you have as much fun as you want, provided you learn what is the trend and what is not.
It’s only appropriate to know what your celebrities are up to when it comes to styles. Styling is everything in fashion and 2022 seems to be filled with parties, from weddings to birthdays hence there is no reason you shouldn’t get your fashion groove on.
Table of Contents
- 1. Idia Aisien- Nailing The Wedding Guest Look Effortlessly
- 2. Cynthia Nwadiora- Going For Glam And Exquisite
- 3. Ini Edo- Green And Gorgeous
- 4. Toke Makinwa- Chic And Fancy
- 5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Ultra Stunning
- 6. Kie-Kie- Taking Aso Oke Styles to A Whole New Level
- 7. Chioma Akpotha- Giving The Full Party Vibe
- 8. Iyabo Ojo- Looking Classy And Lit
- 9. Oyebade Adebimpe- Simple And Facinating
- 10. Mercy Eke- Conservative And Beautiful
Classy outfits do more than just make you look good, it makes you confident and there is no reason not to steal a little attention at an occasion. Hence, we have just the right outfit to add to your fashion archive.
1. Idia Aisien- Nailing The Wedding Guest Look Effortlessly
- MUA: @makeupbymoladehh
- Outfit: @ogebyogeofficial
- Purse: @bottegavenetaworld
Idia Aisien is surely going to be found at the top of the list of best-dressed celebrities this week. Her styles are super exciting and this just updates the entire owanbe look. The whole outfit has a way of growing on anyone no matter what their take on styles are.
2. Cynthia Nwadiora- Going For Glam And Exquisite
- Outfit: @ericamoorebrand
Ceec is giving us all the blue fashion vibe with this outfit. This is dramatic but fun at the same time and something any figure can rock effortlessly and you can also get your designer to twist things around a bit.
3. Ini Edo- Green And Gorgeous
- Styled: @medlinboss
- Custom dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @tolufelix_mua
- Gele: @adufegele
The word ”making them green with envy” is quite correct when used in this context cause frankly, this is one gorgeous look. The whole styling will be talked about for years. Ini Edo is one fashion diva you shouldn’t hesitate to follow for inspiration.
4. Toke Makinwa- Chic And Fancy
- Outfit: @house_of_dova
- Stylist: @dahmola
- Make up: @bellze_signature
- Gele: @taiwos_touch
It is quite obvious that the list of best dressed will not be complete without adding Toke to it. She has just the perfect energy to match any outfit on all occasions. This is another Owanbe style you do not want to miss recreating.
5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Ultra Stunning
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Waist: @berbiebeauty_
- Dress: @highly_stylish
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Hair styled by: @marieghold
- Accessories: @portableaccessoriess
Berbiedoll sure knows how to make any color or style pop. This is yet another style you can’t help but find fascinating. She does have impeccable taste in fashion and the way she rocks them is something that can’t be missed either.
6. Kie-Kie- Taking Aso Oke Styles to A Whole New Level
- Makeup: @plushbytoyosi
- Complete Asooke: @jenrewa
- Jewelry: @ordawyse_jewels
- Gele stylist: @abydouz_gele
- Shoes &purse: @maronyworld
- Skin: @hushd.ng
Kie Kie is one of the celebrities who have found a way to update any seasonal outfit and make it look super exciting. Her taste in styles is undeniably great and this outfit above proves that. She looks great.
7. Chioma Akpotha- Giving The Full Party Vibe
- MUA: @nominee_artistry
- Gele: @gele_by_mimi
- Outfit: @beccaneedlesnstitches
Fashion can never be boring when there are styles like this for you to recreate. This is simply gorgeous and Chioma looks stunning in it. Green might just be the fashion color for this year after all.
8. Iyabo Ojo- Looking Classy And Lit
- Dress: @ellacouturee
- Wig: @olivevine_hair
- Skin popping: @rixariskinsecrets
- Makeup: @fredmakeover
Iyabo Ojo needs no introduction, she has always kept us on our toes with her incredible taste in styles. She goes for cool and sassy this time and there is no way this is not going to be on the list of best owanbe outfits for the week or even month.
9. Oyebade Adebimpe- Simple And Facinating
- Dress: @ronnies_golden_emporium
- Fabrics: @april_fabrics
- Makeup: @carolinabeautyworld
- Hair: @olivevine_hair
- Jewelry: @ronnies_golden_emporium
Mo Bimpe is giving us another hot look. This might look effortless, but it’s quite fascinating and the whole styling makes it different from the casual tub dress we are used to. This is ideal for fancy occasions.
10. Mercy Eke- Conservative And Beautiful
Here is another green also ebi style we can’t take our eyes off. This outfit is quite stylish enough to get you the best-dressed guest at the occasion. We trust Mercy to always go all out with her styles and this is no exception.
Knowing what is in trend and what your favorite celebrities are rocking is one of the ways you can keep your wardrobe updated especially if you are a fashion enthusiast like most of us.
The styles above show there is more than one way to look good or style an outfit even if the fabric is the way. So, time to have some fun and get creative with that expensive also ebi you just got and tell us which is your favorite in the comment box below.
Read more on celebsthatrock: