2. Child’s Pose
Another good yoga poses to boost your immunity is the child’s pose. This pose helps decongest the chest and build a better immune defense system.
The child’s pose is also very good for your back. At the same time, it calms the nervous system and helps alleviate constipation.
How to Use Child’s Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Sit on your heels, keeping your back straight and hands resting on your knees.
- Breathe out and bend forward to lower your forehead to the floor, while keeping your heels together.
- Keep your arms alongside your body and put your hands on the floor, palms facing up.
- Press your chest down on your thighs gently.
- Slowly breathe in and out for about 5 minutes.
- While coming out of this pose, inhale and use your hands to push your upper body.
- Rise to the sitting position and try not to put too much pressure on your back.
3. Fish Pose
The fish pose is one of the best poses to practice deep, diaphragmatic breathing and to balance an agitated nervous system.
This pose opens up the upper part of the body, including the heart and lungs.
What’s more, it corrects your body pressure, while stimulating the thymus that aids the body’s defense mechanism.
Also, practicing this immune-boosting pose regularly will energize you, while reducing fatigue and anxiety.
Watch Us On YouTube
How to Use Fish Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Lie on your back on the floor and place your arms alongside your body.
- Place your hands on your hips, left and right respectively.
- Bend your elbows and push your upper body off the floor, exhaling as you do this.
- With an inhale, raise your chest and tilt your head backward.
- Hold this pose for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Inhale as you return to resting your back on the floor.