10. Plow Pose
The plow pose aids in releasing white blood cells in the body and strengthening the immune system. It also stimulates the thyroid gland, which is important for immunity.
What’s more, it also strengthens your neck, abs and back muscles, while improving body flexibility.
It is best to do this pose near the end of a yoga session to help prepare your mind and body for meditation.
How to Use Plow Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Lie on your back with your arms beside you, palms down.
- Lift your legs off the floor using your abdominal muscles as you breathe in. Raise your legs vertically to a 90-degree angle.
- Using your hands to support your hips and back, lift them off the floor while continuing to breathe normally.
- Bend your legs to 180 degrees, passing them over your head and touching your toes to the floor. Keep your back perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold this pose, while trying to relax your body more with every steady breath.
- After about 1 minute, slowly bring your legs down as you breathe out.
Note: To support your shoulders, you can put a folded blanket beneath your shoulders.
Read this next: 10 Workouts To Help Achieve Your Butt Goals
Watch Us On YouTube