8. Cobra Pose
The cobra pose helps release white blood cells that strengthen your body’s immunity.
It also helps reduce stress and fatigue, while improving blood circulation throughout your body.
Additionally, it strengthens the back and entire upper body and adds flexibility to your spine.
How to Use Cobra Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Lie flat on your stomach with your legs stretched out.
- Place your hands underneath your shoulders, with your palms facing down and elbows folded upward.
- Press your thighs, navel and the tops of your feet into the floor.
- Inhale and slowly raise your upper body (head, chest, and abdomen) with the support of your arms, until your shoulder blades come close together.
- Try stretching your tailbone and the crown of your head back.
- Hold this pose for 1 minute, then exhale, lower your torso back to the floor and put your hands beside you.
- Rest for 1 minute or so, then repeat the steps a few more times.
9. Bridge Pose
The bridge pose opens the heart and improves blood circulation, thus increasing your energy level and boosting your immunity to better defend you against harmful pathogens.
How to Use Bridge Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Lie flat on your back and place your feet 10 to 12 inches away from your hips.
- Keep your arms by your sides, with your palms down.
- Inhale and exert pressure on your feet, gently lifting your lower, middle and upper back.
- Keep your thighs parallel to the floor, and align your knees to your ankles.
- Maintain this position for 30 to 60 seconds, taking deep breaths.
- With an exhale and gently bring your upper body back to the floor.
Watch Us On YouTube