4. Camel Pose
Camel pose is another immune boosting yoga pose.
This pose helps improves your respiratory system and aids in digestion. It also decongests your chest, helps unclog the arteries in your heart and strengthens your shoulders, abdominal muscles, and thighs.
What’s more, camel pose help reduces back and neck pain along with improved energy.
How to Use Camel Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Kneel down on a yoga mat and place your hands on your hips. If needed, you can use a cushion under your knees.
- Keep your knees aligned with your shoulders. The soles of your feet should be facing upward.
- Inhale and draw your tailbone toward your pubic bone.
- At the same time, arch your back and slide your palms over your feet until your arms are straight.
- Keep your neck in a neutral position.
- Stay in the position for a few minutes, while breathing in and out.
- Finally, exhale and gently return to your initial position.
5. Bow Pose
As the name implies, the bow pose makes the body take the shape of a bow. The bow pose improves the flow of white blood cells by putting pressure on the digestive system.
In addition, it helps combat stress and fatigue, while strengthening your abdominal and back muscles. It also relieves menstrual pain and can help with kidney problems.
What’s more, it improves the flexibility of your backbone.
How to Use Bow Pose to Boost Immunity.
- Lie on your stomach with your chin on the floor, your feet hip-width apart and your arms by your sides.
- With an inhale, bend your knees and grab your ankles with your hands.
- Slowly raise your chest and pull your legs up and back.
- Keep your head straight.
- Hold the pose and take deep breaths for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Exhale as you lower your ankles and chest back to the floor.
- Repeat 8 to 10 times.
- Finally, relax and continue to take long, deep breaths for 1 minute or so.