Natural hair growth oil is used to stimulate hair growth, essential oils are an important part of a naturalist hair care regimen, they do a great job of keeping the hair healthy while promoting hair growth and helping your scalp deal lots of hair problems like dandruff, breakage, itchy scalp, dryness and hair loss.
It is essential for those who struggle with hair problem to make use of oil however there has been a recent concern on if hair growth is really worth and restore hair health as claimed. There are no better ways to transform your hair and get those lustrous locks you want than getting your hair care routine in line.
Investing in a quality hair growth oil can help keep your hair healthy and transform your tresses in no time, The list of essential oils is not exhaustive and may not be everyone’s best hence you should be aware of the one which works for your hair best before using which means you will have to try different oils, combine oils and change up the oil in your hair routine and record the result to figure out which works.
Dreaming of long lustrous locks? The fastest and healthiest ways to grow your hair are with the use of essential oil, this article contains all you need to know about natural hair growth oil and how to use the right one for your hair type.
Do hair growth oils actually work?
Each essential oil has it’s of a specific function and each is different from the other, some natural oil encourages regrowth of your natural hair, some enhance thickness but they all generally nourish your hair and scalp in a way that stimulates your hair follicles which leads to healthier hair and eventually grow out your strands. Although more research is needed, some studies did show that hair growth oil actually works, it aids hair growth and some of the specific oil are bergamot oil, coconut oil, peppermint oil and olive oil.
Best oil for natural hair growth
What are the best oils for natural hair growth? Essential oils are extracted from plants through methods like distillation or evaporation which is why they are famous for their aromatic capabilities and they also contain a strong chemical that can be beneficial to your hair health and natural oil growth is the best option if the goal is to get a long healthy natural hair.
Essential oils have been part of natural hair care routine for a very long time are below are some of the best natural oil for hair growth.
- Coconut oil softens hair and increases shine
- Jojoba oil adds nutrients to the hair, moisturises and stimulates the scalp as well
- Cedarwood oil stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth
- Rosemary oil stimulates the roots of your hair, improves hair growth and also increases circulation in the scalp.
- Avocado essential oil penetrates the hair shaft and moisturises the hair
- Almond oil soothes and moisturises the scalp
- Olive oil revitalises the scalp, nourishes the hair root and promotes the growth of hair strand
- Neem oil stimulates hair follicle growth, function and supports the healthy cell division
- Castor oil promotes fast natural hair growth by improving blood circulation within the scalp.
How to use these oils for natural hair growth
The goal is to have a healthy growing natural hair fast and the use of essential oil io usually recommended not just for hair growth but for a healthy hair strand as well. You only need a few drops of essential oil to stimulate your scalp, you can mix one of two more types of these oil in a shampoo or conditioner or mix the drops into two ounces of carrier oil.
The essential oil can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment, by adding to products, scalp massage, as a heat protectant or as a sealant.
If you put the oil directly on your scalp, it is likely to cause irritation which is why the oil should be diluted first and never use more than the recommended amount and also if you are allergic to plants like ragweed, you should do a patch test on a small area on your skin and watch out for a reaction before using on your scalp. You can also use some oil as a leave-in conditioner after you have discovered which oil works for your hair texture.
People used oils for various medicinal purposes for years and have continued to be in trend, they can easily become part of your hair and skin regimen, essential oils are distilled from the plant itself which is why each oil has the signature of the plant it comes from and they are highly concentrated. Each essential and carrier oil has its’ uses and benefits. You can also find natural hair growth oil in many shampoos, serums and other hair care products.
Read more on hair growth and essential oil benefits:
- Everyday Summer Beauty Essentials: 8 Lotions, Moisturizers Under $20 to Buy
- 11 Home Remedies For Hair Growth And Thickness
- Does Tea Tree Oil For Hair Work? How to Use It
- 12 Fast Hair Growth Secrets To Triple Your Hair Growth Rate
- How To Grow Your Hair Faster Using Onion Juice and Coconut Oil
- 10 Natural Hair Care Tips You Need In Your Life Right Now
- Oregano Oil Uses: Top 8 Oregano Oil Health Benefits
- How Does Rice Water For Hair Work? Complete Guide